Here’s this week’s episode! Hope you enjoy it!!
Yarn Store Stuff
- The Modern Skein in Montgomery, TX
- The Modern Skein’s instagram
- I’m teaching an in the round class on August 9th // we are knitting the Cardamom Coffee hat by Caitlin Hunter!
- Test knit for Caitlin Hunter and YOTH Yarns // cascade 220 fingering // burgundy & doeskin heather
- Floats Cowl by Jake Canton on Purl Bee Soho
– All three of us will be using the Purl SoHo Season Alpaca in the Lavender Moon colorway. We each have three skeins!
- Joji MKAL Starting Point // Manos del Uruguay in Rosewater and Havisham, Madelinetosh BFL in Toner Cartridge, Madeinetosh Tosh Mo Light in the Kitten colorway, Madelinetosh BFL in the Flannel Blanket colorway // my project page
- Fingering Brioche Bandana Cowl by Lavanya Patricella out of Cat Knit Yarns Pizzaz in the Storm Cloud colorway and Savvy Skeins on the Lavish Sock base
- Future knitting // Sorbet Cardigan
- Future Knitting // test knit for FlossiKnits
As always you can find me on all the social medias (Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram), but I am most active on my Instagram (@littleminky93) // I am littleminky93 on all of them! // There is also a Cat Knit Podcast Ravelry group if you’d like to join // I have Pinterest you can follow me on // I have a Goodreads account, follow all my book updates!