Hey everyone! here’s this week’s episode! I hope you enjoy it!!
Hey Everyone!! Here’s this week’s episode!! I hope you guys enjoy it!
- Warmest Mitts by Kris Percival – Knit Picks Wool of the Andes in the Cobblestone Heather colorway
- Gentille by Janina Kallio out of Madelinetosh Merino Light in the Aura colorway
- Gentille is in my Suburban Stitcher PSL bag!
- Funky Chunky Cowl by The Third Piece – Knit Picks Biggo in the Wonderland colorway
- Fun knitting stuff with the Tin Can Knits and their #tckhackathon2016 KAL/contest!
Knitting I want to do
- either socks or a sockhead hat at out of one of my Stranded Dyeworks sock blanks!
- Inspired by the Hey Sister Podcast and their use of the 9″ circular needles
Non-Knitting Exciting Things
Hey Everyone! Here’s this week’s episode! Hope you enjoy it!!
- My mom is knitting the Lente Cowl by Monika Sirna out of Wonderfluff from KnitPicks! — this is a Christmas knit!
- She also just finished the first mitt of the Raw Honey mitts by Alicia Plummer out of Cascade 220 Superwash
- I’m working on a Christmas knit, the Gentille Cowl by Janina Kallio out of Madelinetosh Merino Lite in the Aura colorway
- Also the Funky Chunky cowl by The Third Piece out of Biggo yarn from KnitPicks!
- I wore the Cider Press Hat by Amy Christoffers out of Cat Knit Yarns in the First Day of Fall colorway
- My mom is wearing her Crosscountry Cardigan by Alicia Plummer out of Cascade Eco Wool
- Two skeins of Stranded Dyeworks yarn in the Naive Watercolor colorway and the Nougat colorway! Both of them are on her Solo singles base!
Here’s this week episode!! Hope you enjoy!
- Christmas knitting – using the Regular Guy Beanie and finding fair isle patterns from 150 Scandinavian Motifs
— The first hat is Garnet Heather and Oyster Heather. Second hat is Gosling Heather and Spruce. All the Christmas yarn (except one) is from Knit Picks!
- A skein of Madelinetosh Merino Lite in the Aura colorway. This will be the Gentille Cowl by Janina Kallio
- Clapotis by Kate Gilbert out of Noro Kureopatora in colorway 1004
Cat Knit Yarn
- New colorways!! Check out the shop to see what is there!
- Candy Cane Lane, Stormy Cloud, Sweet Mint, Winter Berries, and Confetti Cake!
Hey guys! Here’s this week’s episode! I hope you enjoy it!!
- Clapotis by Kate Gilbert out of Noro Kureopatora (color 1004)
- Bag that it lives in is from Suburban Stitcher!
- Stitch Markers are from Coco Knits! The colored ones… and the nickel ones
- Lots of Christmas knitting thats coming! I ordered the yarn, it’ll be here soon!
What I was wearing
- 3 Color Cashmere Cowl by Joji Locitelli – I used Madelinetosh Merino Lite
Things I want to knit
- Marley shawl by Andrea Mowry – not sure what yarn I’m going to use yet!!
Hey everyone!! Here’s this week’s episode! Its light on the actual knitting, but I do talk a lot about my new online yarn store that just opened! There’s still a couple skeins up there if you’d like to snatch one up!!
- There are currently 4 skeins left that you can buy!
- 1 skein of Pumpkin Spice on the Playful (sport 100% merino) base
- 1 skein of the First Day of Fall also on the Playful (sport 100% merino) base
- 1 skein of Fairy Dust on Cozy (worsted 100% superwash merino)
- and 1 skein of Gumpdrop on Playful (sport 100% merino) base
- Not a lot of knitting on many things, but a fair bit on one thing.
- Stephen West’s 2016 MKAL, Building Blocks (which is now over! All the clues have been posted) out of the Hedgehog Fibers kit that was put together for the MKAL
- Christmas knitting that needs to be cast on
- Might work on my Noro Clapotis this week because I’m getting tired of working on 400+ stitch rows, haha.
I’m back this week with episode 9 for you guys!! Hope you enjoy!
– Sock blank from Stranded Dyeworks‘ sock blank club! This is the October colorway, Burst!
– a skein of Malabrigo Arroyo in the Aniversario colorwa
– 3 skeins of Woolstok Worsted in the Gravel Road, Deep Velvet, and Grey Harbor colorway
THE BIG ANNOUNCEMENT
– I talk about what the name of my hand dyed yarn is going to be called and give an actual date when the shop should be up and running!!