Cat Knit Yarn Information
- I have yarn and new dyes coming soon, as soon as I get stuff back up and running, I’ll update the store and let you guys know as soon as possible!
- Find Your Fade by Andrea Mowry
– lots of madelinetosh merino light
– two Cat Knit Yarn skeins
– one Malabrigo on the Mechita base
– one Savvy Skeins
- Sockhead Cowl by Kelly McClure out of a Stranded Dyeworks sock blank. The colorway is called Glowstick Disco
- Granny Stripe Blanket out of worsted scraps!
- Old Romance by Joji Locatelli out of Tosh Mo Light in the Antler and a light grey colorway
Things I want to knit
- So Fly by Justyna Lorkowska out of Cat Knit Yarns in the Storm Cloud colorway on the Cozy (worsted) base
- Marled Fade Triangle by Stephen West out of a Stephen and Penelope kit
- Vanilla Fog by Andrea Mowry – not sure of what yarns I will use!
Knitting Goals for 2017
- Finish my blankets, knitted and crocheted
- Work on my brioche skills!
- Knit from stash more
- Organize stash more
- work more on Cat Knit Yarns
- Knit more socks
- Box of Hats? (based off straKristin from the Yarngasm podcast Box o’ Socks KAL)