Hey everyone!! Here’s this week’s episode! Its light on the actual knitting, but I do talk a lot about my new online yarn store that just opened! There’s still a couple skeins up there if you’d like to snatch one up!!
- There are currently 4 skeins left that you can buy!
- 1 skein of Pumpkin Spice on the Playful (sport 100% merino) base
- 1 skein of the First Day of Fall also on the Playful (sport 100% merino) base
- 1 skein of Fairy Dust on Cozy (worsted 100% superwash merino)
- and 1 skein of Gumpdrop on Playful (sport 100% merino) base
- Not a lot of knitting on many things, but a fair bit on one thing.
- Stephen West’s 2016 MKAL, Building Blocks (which is now over! All the clues have been posted) out of the Hedgehog Fibers kit that was put together for the MKAL
- Christmas knitting that needs to be cast on
- Might work on my Noro Clapotis this week because I’m getting tired of working on 400+ stitch rows, haha.