I’m back this week with episode 9 for you guys!! Hope you enjoy!
– The Pondhopper hat by Alicia Plummer out of Malabrigo Rios in the Glazed Carrot colorway
– Britta Lalena Headwrap/Earwarmer by Elisa McLaughlin out of Malabrigo Mechita in the Piedras
– Stephen West Building Blocks MKAL out of the Hedgehog Fibers new base, Sporty Merino
– Clapotis by Kate Gilbert out of Kueropatora
– 3 skeins of Malabrigo Mechita in the Piedras, Teal Feather, and Pegaso colorway– this will be made into a Slice by Tin Can Knits
– Sock blank from Stranded Dyeworks‘ sock blank club! This is the October colorway, Burst!
– a skein of Malabrigo Arroyo in the Aniversario colorwa
– a skein of Malabrigo Rasta in the Sabiduria colorway for the Aujourd’Hui cowl by tante ehm
– 2 skeins of Cascade Eco Wool + in the Shire colorway for the Crosscountry Cardigan by Alicia Plummer
– 3 skeins of Woolstok Worsted in the Gravel Road, Deep Velvet, and Grey Harbor colorway
THE BIG ANNOUNCEMENT
– I talk about what the name of my hand dyed yarn is going to be called and give an actual date when the shop should be up and running!!