Due to some random health issues, there won’t be a podcast this week.. I’m so so sorry! Speaking at all right now is incredibly painful and so a podcast just wouldn’t be good for me. Which is a really big bummer because I was excited about recording this week.
Oh well, I guess if all things are well and better next week, I’ll have basically 4 weeks worth of knitting to talk about. So, I guess thats a good thing, right?
So, since you don’t have one of my episodes to watch… you can either catch up on mine. Or check out any of the podcasts from a list of podcasts I watch and enjoy! If you can’t watch me, at least you can enjoy others!!
Without further ado and in no particular order…
- The Stranded Podcast! by Amy (amyflorence) — Amy is as sweet as can be and a joy to watch! I was so excited to see her new episode when I first started feeling sick, it put me in a much better mood <3
- The Fat Squirrel Speaks podcast by Amy Beth (thefatsqrrl) — again, whenever I’m feeling blue, one of Amy Beth’s episodes cheers me up so quickly. I can’t recommend her podcast enough!
- The Dyer’s Notebook by Laura (gynxyarns)
- The Yarngasm Podcast by Kristin (voolenvine)
- A Homespun House by Molly (a_homespun_house)
- Stephen West’s channel (westknits) — He doesn’t have a podcast, but who doesn’t enjoy his crazy videos, haha. Plus, I’m in the middle of working on the Building Blocks MKAL, so I’ve spend a considerable amount of time on his channel haha.
So there are just a few of them, I hope you enjoy their podcasts!! I’ve been taking things pretty easy, and probably will continue to do so for awhile. Which means lots of knitting, rewatching some Gilmore Girls (in preparation for the NEW SEASON, WHAT?!), catching up on podcasts, knitting, baths complete with bath bombs, Christmas music (don’t judge me, you know you want to turn it on to!), Simon’s Cat , and sleeping. Hopefully I’ll be back on track soon.
Thanks for hanging in there with me <3