Thank you guys so much for being patient for last week’s episode! I’m so sorry I’m just now getting it up, but such is the life when you’re driving from place to place! Also internet can be an issue, haha. Uploading times can be a pain sometimes.
So, without further ado… here is last week’s episode! A compaliation of clips I’ve taken from driving from Texas to Oklahoma to Kansas and Missouri yesterday (but I didn’t get any filming there, sorry!) and back again!
There is a portion in the middle of a more normal knitting podcast! I have some special guests from Ponca City that join me
- My mom is knitting the Cider Press Hat by Amy Christoffers out of my own handyed yarn! The colorway is called First Day of Fall
- She is also knitting Pink Memories by Isabell Kraemer out of Polo & Co Alpaga which is the yarn the pattern recommends.
- Mrs. Ballinger is knitting the Top Down Trapeze Pullover from Knitting Pure and Simple!
- She is also working on the Leadville Cowl by Annie Watts from Interweave Knits!
- I am working on Stephen West MKAL that is currently going on, Building Blocks! I’m using a Hedgehog Fiber kit they put together for this MKAL
- I am also working on my Cinnamon Girl cardigan by Amy Christoffers out of Cascade Eco Wool
Thank you so much for watching this week! I hope you enjoyed it!! <3