Hey everyone! Here’s this week’s episode! Hope you enjoy!!
- lots of working on the secret test knit!
- The Pondhopper hat by Alicia Plummer of Two Little Plums out of Malabrigo Rios in the Glazed Carrot colorway
- The sweater I was wearing is the Rosemont Cardigan by Hannah Fettig (KnitBot) out of Berroco Ultra Alpaca in the Potting Soil Mix colorway ! It is out of the Home and Away collection that Hannah Fettig published in 2015!
- fiber from Three Water’s Farm in the Summer Jubilee colorway (which was their Tour de Fleece 2016 colorway!) It doesn’t look like Summer Jubilee is being sold anymore, but all the other colors are absolutely amazing!!
- Two colorways that have been a result of experimentation! Nebula will be one of the names and the other one is still undecided!
- Dyed on Knit Picks Bare on Bulky, Worsted, DK, and Fingering
Thats it for this week! Hope you guys enjoyed the episode! I’ll be back next week… hopefully with some more knitting content, haha! <3